Question
Posted by: tammy | 2007/12/20

wat must io do

Message:
hi i guest i am becoming one of the single mother in this world and would like to get advises from you all.

my baby's father forgot his responsibility of fatherhood, we don't stay together i have my own place i stay with my LO and he hired a back room where her mother used to work, he earn 3x my salary but he give me stories when he has to buy goodies for the LO, last week he told me he can't buy cristmas clothes for LO because he has to buy for his sister's kids 2 of them lost their mother and 3 lost their father so this week he tells me he can't buy Groceries for his LO because he is running out of budget, my family don't believe in taking people to court for mantanance and i have adopted that form them.

he pays for crech fees every months and the LO is in his medical aid. with my salary i can only affrod my car, townhouse, and some grocer for me and LO.

Should i dumb this man because really it seem difficult for him to be a father?

How do sinle mothers cope?

Already answered this one

1
Posted by: ?? | 2007/12/20

THIS IS COPY OF POST 1665 AND NOT FROM TAMMY

Reply to ??