Question
Posted by: Angel | 2007/04/13

Wat het hy my gegee?

Ek gaan vir die laaste 3 jaar met die ou uit. 'n Week gelede was ons uit en binne die eerste uur terwyl ons by die pub was het ek naar en duislig begin voel. Ek het gevra hy moet my huis toe vat, gewoonlik wou hy nie, maar die aand het hy. Ek weet ons het by die huis gestop, maar ek het nie die krag gehad om te loop nie, hy het my gedra tot in my kamer. Hy het my klere uitgetrek en sex met my gehad. Ek kon nie 'n woord uitkry of my arms en bene beweeg nie. My brein was by, maar dit het gevoel of my spiere gaan staan het, niks wou beweeg. Ek het nog nooit so iets beleef nie en die nagmerries wat nou volg maak my mal. Ek drink geen sterk drank en het die betrokke aand sprite gedrink, ek het geproe dit is 'n bietjie suur maar het niks daarvan gedink nie. Wat kon hy my ingegee het?

Sounds deeply fishy. There could be various reasons why you might have felt woozy, and a gentleman would indeed have taken you home --- but to then have had sex with you, is peculiar and at the very least extremely bad manners. It's a bit late to do any tests --- if you had gone to a pathologist for blood and urine screening the following day, they might have been able to reveal whatever might have been placed in your drink.
Could have been Rohypnol, and he doesn't sound worthy of being trusted. As Ncebza says, you have to be very careful in bars and clubs --- best to drink something which comes in its own bottle and gets opened in front of you, and which you keep a close eye on until you have finished it.

6
Posted by: ouch | 2007/04/16

Angel, I heard that a few drops of eyegene has the same effect. Don't know how true that is, and I'm not willing to try it. Sorry to hear about your story. Good luck..

Reply to ouch
Posted by: Minki | 2007/04/13

Oh what a louse!! He has been your bf for 3 years and does this to you?? Are you sure he was the only one there with you? I am not trying to scare you, but if he can drug you, he can pimp you too - I know it sounds like a B-grade hollywood movie, but things like this do happen - I hope that you are going to drop the pig - what will he do to you next? What a pig! Don't leave drinks unattended in a club/pub - in fact don't go to places like that with him or anyone else. Not safe dearie!!

Reply to Minki
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/13

Wanneer die CS jou vraag beantwoord het, moet jy 'n nuwe post skep as jy hom nog iets wil vra.

Ek dink jy moet dalk vir berading gaan, 'n goeie sielkundige gaan sien om jou te help daarmee. Hmmm... en miskien 'n VIGS toets?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Angel | 2007/04/13

This guy has been my bf for the past 3 years, so I did trust him. I left him because if he can do this what else can he do to me. What can I do about the nightmares that I get?

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Ncebza | 2007/04/13

Sweetness I'm not perfect with Afrikaans but I can understand a bit and I get your message.

I'm so sorry to hear that, its not safe this days, you should never leave your glass in a club or wherever, not even for a second. You'd rather leave it empty.

Reply to Ncebza
Posted by: Paul | 2007/04/13

Flunitrazepam aka Rohypnol.

Bietjie van 'n bliksem is hy nie.

Reply to Paul