Question
Posted by: Lala | 2005/12/09

wat do i do????

ok so im a freshmen an i go wit a junior at my school but my so called friends keep sayin stuff dat makes me think they tryin to break us up like they keep sayin dat he got his exgirlfriend pregnent an i no he doesnt like her anymore but its bothering me that they keep reminding me. I really like him an i dont want anything to mess it up so can yall help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Your relationship is essentially beteween the two of you and only the two of you can decide if you want to be in the realtionship - noone else. But listen to your friends and speak with them about why they have these concerns. They may simply be concerned that you could get hurt. He maybe left his last girlfriend because she got pregnant and you need to consider whether he will do the same thing to you.

You dont say how old you are but the legal age of consent for sexual relations is 16 years. Below this age is illegal and is statutory rape.

3
Posted by: rose-in-the rain | 2005/12/12

hey hun
i would chat to your bf about it all and tell him how its making you feel . and also to your friends , tell them that you appricate thier concerns but are perfectly able to handle this your self .
take care babes best of luck

rose-in the rain xx

Reply to rose-in-the rain
Posted by: The nice Guy | 2005/12/09

Listen up Lala, im a guy and im 17, my friends do asshole stuff like that alot. Speak to him and ask him these questions, and if he doesnt care hes not the guy for you!

Reply to The nice Guy
Posted by: toots | 2005/12/09

lala, thats what friends are there for, to make ur life miserable.
talk to the boy and see what he has to say about the whole situation. by the way what part is actually bothering u, coz maybe u should talk to ur frinds too and tell them to stop what they are doing

Reply to toots