Question
Posted by: Clueless. | 2007/02/24

Wat de . . . ! ! ! ?

So thanks for reading my post doc. I wanted to talk and needed someone to HEAR, so I choose you. Just like I always do. Damn hey? It comes with the territory. I hope that program gets made, would love to see you in person, or are you gonna be a sillhouette with a magnificent light potting you right in the back of the scone? That would be nasty. But you like nasty don't you. Anyway I watch the forum, I think of you and all I can do, is smile.

Hmm, with that back-lighting, I just might become the biggest Shadow in SA TV history. I handle nasty, but where nasty includes deliberate cruelty to others, or voluntary stupidity, I don't like it.
Anyhow, heard. Better Heard than herd.