Question
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/25

Wassup Homies

Inc is back...
Hope you are all well?

I'm on some kicking meds and seeing a pyschiatrist and a psychologist... feeling much better!

Going to go through the postings now and see what I've missed!
Have a great day friends!

Welcome back, Inc ; it's especially nice to hear your excellent good news, and that you're feeling so much better. Hmm, anyone would think that it's actually worth persisting to get the right sort of expert help, wouldn't they ? And how good that LS is also doing well ! Well done, guys

2
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/25

Welcome Back Inc. I'm glad you are feeling so much better!

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/25

Good morning Inc,

Glad to hear that you're ok. Me too, just swamped with work. Keep the good times going!!!

Chat again later
LS

Reply to Lonestar