Question
Posted by: candy | 2007/06/22

washing vagina with salty water

i have this slight discormfort and i was advised to sprinkle salt in my bath water and wash down there before i wash my entire body,

Sounds okay to do.

16
Posted by: adwoa | 2016/08/09

its good

Reply to adwoa
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/23

I always wash mine with warm water and little lemon with salt. It makes it very clean and even tight.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/09

recently i had little discomfort and used warm water. it pretty work for me and now am much batter then before. though i never tried salt but back home we have this as a tradition and elder people will recommend u to use warm water with little salt in it.

Posted by: bernice | 2016/05/09

Can I use lemon juice,warm water and salt to wash my vagina

Reply to bernice
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/10

I did batholine abscess two on February and I had sex with my partner on the following month, and now am scared maybe the abscess can come again. Help plz how can I destroy it for good?? Because I had it three times in my vargina

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/04

I have a rash on my vagina and its not itchy or painful. I went to the clinic today and nurse said I should use water and salt to wash it and she also gave me. A vaginal cream. Is this safe thou?

Posted by: sarah | 2016/03/02

I ussually wash mine with water & salt

Reply to sarah
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/08

Washing with warm water and salt no bad in fact it makes sex sweet

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/18

I also Wash my Vagina with cold water and alittle bit of salt...I had no reaction to it...It is safe to use it

Posted by: Cynthia | 2015/10/15

I always thought that. washng down there with warm water and salt wasnt safe but it is

Reply to Cynthia
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/23

I have been using warm water and mild salt to wash down there and since then... i have had no vaginal problems

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/15

Is there any problem when using salt water to wash vagina

Posted by: magret | 2015/01/26

I used that and my vagina kept on itching and felt very uncomfortable

Reply to magret
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/22

I also had discharge in my part and I used warm salt water, since than I never have discharge and it clean like never before

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/08

Yes I use salty water to wash in side me sometimes never knew it was a problem, never had any reaction to that .

Posted by: flower1980 | 2007/06/22

I don't think there is any harm in that,a nurse told what is also good for hest infections is to bath in 2 table spoons of vinager

Reply to flower1980