Question
Posted by: meh | 2007/05/05

washing glands

I'm 16 and have only just managed to reveal the glands on my penis, when i do this i notice there are lots of little bits on the glands from after i've been masturbating, what are these bits??

Also how do i wash them off? i've tried just running it under water in the shower but the glands are very sensitive, is it just something i have to get used to??

Expert ImageTeen expert

the bits are likely to be dried sperm and you should wash with shower gel just be gentle with the glans or penis head and the sensitivity will become easier to deal with over time.

So nothing to worry about just make sure you keep your penis clean

2
Posted by: ben | 2007/05/12

you mean 'glans.' (not glands) you're lucky, what did you do to reveal it, because i'm 15, and I cant pull it back when i have an erection. i can still masturbate though.

Reply to ben
Posted by: Jp | 2007/05/07

What do you mean by "reveal the glands" The head of your penis. So you pulling you foreskin back over the head?

Yes in the beginning it does heard becauce it is vary sensitive. Best I can say is, keep in clean and get use to handle and touch it. It gets better but once the hurting bit is over its just fun fun fun

Reply to Jp