Question
Posted by: Latoya | 2010/06/03

Was i Unfair

Yesterday a friend of mine was suppose to visit the boyfriend who turned her down, she asked to sleep over at my house, she came, we parked her car in the garage which is attached to the house, after few minutes, i could smell petrol, she said, if she put full tank in her car, it drips, i ignored we watched televisoin, the smell of petrol got worse and i started complaining but she kept quiet, then we went upstairs to sleep, the smell of petrol was getting worse. she said to me, did you have to rub it in, i said, girl it is going to give all of us a headache, she said, ok i will park outside of which i agreed, we leave in a 24 hour secure complex, lots of cars park outside, mine park outside sometimes when i am lazy. she decided to leave and go home, when i opened the garage, my automation needs to be fixed, so we doing it manually, there was so much petrol on the floor.
My question is, was i unfair, should i phone and apologise, i feel bad, but my son wanted to sleep early because he couldnt take the smell, i just thought it was a health hazaard.

Surely it was a health hazard, and what if a spark set it alight ? t could have ben a major danger to your home, family and neighbours.
If her car drips that badly with a full tank, she should get a full tank, and should get it fixed.
You sound as though you were reasonable and sensible - don't blame yourself for that

3
Posted by: Latoya | 2010/06/03

Shuu guys thanks for your response,i am a bit relieved, i was worrying, she hasnt called me since this morning, normally she would call to say Hi

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/06/03

Actually its a good thing you mentioned the boyfriend who turned her down. She will come around when she realises how selfish she''s been when all you were concerned about is safety. Petrol stinks and it can give you headaches.

Reply to Happiness