Question
Posted by: Puzzeled | 2008/07/29

Was i sexual abused or what.

when i was a kid i think it started when i was bout 6 years and it happen for a while i was xposure to sex. i wish that it didnt happen. 4rw what i can remember it being like 20 years ok my brother friend would also fondle me him being 4 years older than me. it later become a little more i cant remember the age he would try to put his penis im me and suck me. i wouldnt like that put of me like the att at the beginning but later wanted everything to stop. i remember one occasion my brother also tried to put his penis in me. i remember that with my brother and his friend it was to soar that why i didnt let it go deep it. put of me knew that this was wrong as my parents didnt know. is it sexual abuse cause i liked it at the begin the fondle and kissing but being penetrated i didnt like. as friends we would play hide n seek my brother friend always wanted to hide with me and that time would mess around with me. i remember i was forced to suck my brother and his friends penis. i dont think my brother knew what his friend was doing.i wish that i had told an adult that time. i cant remember what aged this stop but as i grew older i become aware that this is not normally. i must say i was also scared for guys since that time and only aged 22 did i allow a guy to get close with me again.

Answered the other time you posted this question.

2
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/29

Hi Puzzled,

It' s sexual abuse, even if you enjoyed it. Enjoyment is just your body' s physiological response to stimulus, it doesn' t make it good for you or right. I suggest you see a counseller to work through all of this if you feel that it impacts on your relationship with guys.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: NotAsItWas | 2008/07/29

When i was young almost ALL the kids i came into contact with started/participated in some or other form of sexual play. We were not as closely watched back then  i wish we were.

Reply to NotAsItWas