Posted by: Puzzeled | 2008/07/29

Was i sexual abused or what.

when i was a kid i think it started when i was bout 6 years and it happen for a while i was xposure to sex. i wish that it didnt happen. 4rw what i can remember it being like 20 years ok my brother friend would also fondle me him being 4 years older than me. it later become a little more i cant remember the age he would try to put his penis im me and suck me. i wouldnt like that put of me like the att at the beginning but later wanted everything to stop. i remember one occasion my brother also tried to put his penis in me. i remember that with my brother and his friend it was to soar that why i didnt let it go deep it. put of me knew that this was wrong as my parents didnt know. is it sexual abuse cause i liked it at the begin the fondle and kissing but being penetrated i didnt like. as friends we would play hide n seek my brother friend always wanted to hide with me and that time would mess around with me. i remember i was forced to suck my brother and his friends penis. i dont think my brother knew what his friend was doing.i wish that i had told an adult that time. i cant remember what aged this stop but as i grew older i become aware that this is not normally. i must say i was also scared for guys since that time and only aged 22 did i allow a guy to get close with me again.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

It was sexually abusive, even if you liked some or all of it. What may be more significant, as various forms of sexual play is quite common among children, is that you still remember it and are still concerned about it. It would be useful for you to see a good local counsellor to work through your concerns about these events, so you can move on and leave these far behind you, so you can be free to enjoy the rest of your life without carrying these concerns with you

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.