Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/03/08

Was I Pregnant

I had my period last week it started on Thursday and ended on Sunday the flow was bright red. Last night i had cramps as to go to the toilet every time I went nothing happened. The fourth time my tummy went and after that i still had a faint cramp. This morning going to the bathroom it looked like my period started again but this time it was for about 3 hours and it was i brownish color & clotted. I do not know if it was maybe a miscarriage. But what could it be because now i still have a pain on the right side of my lower abdomen. Please Help.

It does not sound like a miscarriage. It sounds like another period. This could be due to a problem with the uterus. The only way to know is to see your doctor.