Question
Posted by: Eke | 2004/10/14

Was an eczema sufferer - found an incredible treatment

I was an eczema sufferer for years and even asked as this site and the old dermatologist site for help - I finally found a product called freedem and now there is a distributor here in SA - so much cheaper than ordering from America!

If anyone wants the details - let me know - post here and I will glady forward them to you

Expert ImagePharmacist

.

3
Posted by: kala | 2004/10/28

Eke suggested a good cream for eczema my two kids suffer from it, please help me with the distributors name.

Reply to kala
Posted by: zuki | 2004/10/18

hi pls help us
Im also an eczema sufferer, I've tried not to each, diary products,tomatoes, eggs an so on!
I just dnt knw what to eat or do!

Reply to zuki
Posted by: Rui | 2004/10/15

Hi, my wife has eczema. She used a product called Protopic but can no longer get it. Any other product info would be great.

Thank you.

Rui

Reply to Rui