Posted by: Johny | 2004/09/21

Warts on pubic-area

I'm 18 years old and not sexual active .I have this sore or wart for a week now .It is not an open sore ,When i feel it ,it feels like a "knoppie" on the inside.When i pressure it with 2 fingers ,little puss comes out .This is not the first time it appears .Is this an STD ,I had never had sex in my life ,althouh i masturbate frequently SHOULD I WORRY,I don,t like doctors examining my genitals

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Johny, first you say you’re sexually active and then you say you have never had sex???? If you have had sex it might be an STD and if you didn’t have sex it can’t be an STD and it might be something like a septic sebaceous gland. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ........ | 2004/09/22

Hay DOC read the question properly fool he never said he was sexually active
(g and you want to give advise and you can even read conserning!!!!!!!!!!!)

Reply to ........

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.