Question
Posted by: Johny | 2004/09/21

Warts on pubic-area

I'm 18 years old and not sexual active .I have this sore or wart for a week now .It is not an open sore ,When i feel it ,it feels like a "knoppie" on the inside.When i pressure it with 2 fingers ,little puss comes out .This is not the first time it appears .Is this an STD ,I had never had sex in my life ,althouh i masturbate frequently SHOULD I WORRY,I don,t like doctors examining my genitals

Johny, first you say you’re sexually active and then you say you have never had sex???? If you have had sex it might be an STD and if you didn’t have sex it can’t be an STD and it might be something like a septic sebaceous gland. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: ........ | 2004/09/22

Hay DOC read the question properly fool he never said he was sexually active
(g and you want to give advise and you can even read conserning!!!!!!!!!!!)

Reply to ........