Question
Posted by: Johny | 2004/09/21

Warts on pubic-area

I'm 18 years and sexual active.I get this sore on my pubic-area
It's not an open sore .When i feel it ,its like a "knoppie" on the inside and when i press it ,little puss comes out.It don't feel sore just when i pressure it gave a splitting pain into my genitals.Could this be an STD, i never had sex in my life ,although masturbate frequently.It don't realy worry me because it disappear after sometime.And this is not the first time.SHOULD I WORRY??

Johny, first you say you’re sexually active and then you say you have never had sex???? If you have had sex it might be an STD and if you didn’t have sex it can’t be an STD and it might be something like a septic sebaceous gland. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.