Posted by: Johny | 2004/09/21

Warts on pubic-area

I'm 18 years and sexual active.I get this sore on my pubic-area
It's not an open sore .When i feel it ,its like a "knoppie" on the inside and when i press it ,little puss comes out.It don't feel sore just when i pressure it gave a splitting pain into my genitals.Could this be an STD, i never had sex in my life ,although masturbate frequently.It don't realy worry me because it disappear after sometime.And this is not the first time.SHOULD I WORRY??

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Johny, first you say you’re sexually active and then you say you have never had sex???? If you have had sex it might be an STD and if you didn’t have sex it can’t be an STD and it might be something like a septic sebaceous gland. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.