Posted by: makoena | 2012/05/24


My Gp examined me and said the tiny 4 things that are growing next to my vigana its called Warts..... i googled ths on the internet and am so scared at the married &  i dont have multiple partners not sure of my husband but i trust him.

So my question is how do i make sure its healed for good Doc, i need a once off solution for ths....

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

There are treatments for warts, such as ALdara. They can recur,however.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tania | 2012/06/10

Go to the related/relevant ciilsafseds where like minded, successful entrepreneurs post/share their business ideas on best way to start/own/operate internet marketing business.You should google with the following strategic keywords such as:-Make Money ClassifiedsInternet Business ClassifiedsOnline Business Classifieds

Reply to Tania
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012/05/30

There are treatments such as Aldara. Warts can recur, however.

Best wishes

Reply to gynaedoc
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/05/28

If you googled genital warts, you must have learnt a lot about them e.g. cause, symptoms and treatment. If your GP cannot offer advice your best bet would be to go to a clinic/doctor who specialises in STDs/STIs. Dont ignore this condition as it is catchy and wont go away by itself. Wish you the best!

Reply to Tanya

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.