Posted by: BA | 2007/06/05

Wart like things on Penis

Husband has what appears to be small warts on his penis. There always used to be just the 1, but in the past few months there appear to be more. They are small irregular shaped raised bumps. He used to have warts on his hands as a kid (he is 38 now!) but these were burnt off. They cause no pain. Can one use normal wart medicine to get rid of them... what do you think they could be. We have been married for 5 yrs, together for almost 10 so I don't think they are genital warts which are an STD aren't they?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear BA

Without actually visualising them, it would be extremly difficult to verify the diagnosis. The lesions should be assessed by a urologist or GP and should be treated appropriately since a fair percentage may indeed be sexually transmitted.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.