Question
Posted by: LJ | 2004/12/03

Wart in pubic Area

I have been to the doc a few time about a wart I have in my pubic area, in the hair. He gave me a course Of Aldara, which hasn't resolved the problem. It does seems to be growing. He has now said I must see a dermatologist. I am a bit worried on what it could be and nervous about seeing a dermatologist. Were can I find a good one in Durbs / is there any other course of treatment.
Thank
LJ

LJ, it doesn’t sound like a wart from this side of the screen. The best would be to ask your doctor to refer you to someone (if you trust him), because I doubt that you will be able to get an appointment for this year on your own. Good luck.

1
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/03

Relax! Seeing a dermatologist will solve the problem, There has to be e few of them in Durban, surely!

Reply to AA