Posted by: LJ | 2004/12/03

Wart in pubic Area

Hi there

I have been to the doc a few time about a wart I have in my pubic area, in the hair. He gave me a course Of Aldara, which hasn't resolved the problem. It does seems to be growing. He has now said I must see a dermatologist. I am a bit worried on what it could be and nervous about seeing a dermatologist. Were can I find a good one in Durbs / is there any other course of treatment.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

LJ, it doesn’t sound like a wart from this side of the screen. The best would be to ask your doctor to refer you to someone (if you trust him), because I doubt that you will be able to get an appointment for this year on your own. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/03

Relax! Seeing a dermatologist will solve the problem, There has to be e few of them in Durban, surely!

Reply to AA

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.