Question
Posted by: iknow | 2005/11/28

Warning to all men about woman with insecurities, jealousy

In almost all the posts about why woman have affairs the same excuse comes out. They didn't get something from their partners eg; love, sex, no communication. Now some guy comes along who most propably have a wife or girlfriend, sees this easy picking and will pretend to be so nice just to use the woman.
A insecure and jealous woman will allways have issues, feal threatend by any other females. Even by your friends and sometimes your pets. anything you give attention to she will see as competetion. For this reason they easilly fall for the guy that makes them feel good about themselves. And they will do anything to please this man. Keep a blind eye about the fact that she is the other woman and are used, They will give everything to this guy, the husband and kids at home forgotten for her escape. Sad part is that with such a woman there will allways be issues at home, and there will allways be that guy at work that don't judge. Bassically do everything right just to get into her pants. But sooner or later reality comes back, the guy goes home to his wife or girlfriend, she goes home to her unhappy life. But now everyones lives are messed up, except for the man that used her. This vicious cycle will continue with this type of a woman if she doesn't change. I have given up, it has been a decade allmost for me, nothing changes. But for some reason the woman is allways happy when she is near the other man. So guys, don't waste your time with someone like that. Rather meet a woman that will give you the attention that the unfaithfull one is giving to the other guy....But for the right reasons.

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2005/11/29

glad people realise it takes two to tango.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/28

I take it the same goes for insecure men?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: HoT | 2005/11/28

So true.

Reply to HoT
Posted by: lulu | 2005/11/28

From both your posting and from Tigress', I read that TWO people were actually at fault in the unhappy relationship...

From you she didn't get love, sex or communication and Tigress' partner spent too much time with his friends.

Jealousy and insecurity definitly do make for obsticles in a relationship, but it takes two to tango...

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Tigress | 2005/11/28

I can vouch for that! I used to be that insecure jealous woman and had several affairs. After a couple of hours with my shrink, and marriage councelling (he was in fact spending WAY too much time with his friends etc) I'm now healed and my relationship with my husband is better than ever!

Reply to Tigress