Question
Posted by: jan | 2006/04/04

warning !!!

I dont know if this is the wrong catogory to place this, I just want to warn people not to buy anything from digitalplanet online, they take your money and let you wait more than a month for your order and just say sorry we dont know when it will be available.

Rather buy from other places.

Well, this is hardly a consumer forum, but I understand the frustration you are feeling. It sometimes happens that whatever you order is delayed unexpectedly or unavailale by the time your order is processed, but I would expect any online dealer to cotnact you as soon as this was apparent, apologise, and suggest alternatives. I have found kalahari and Take2 also occasionalyl have such problems, but generally try to sort them out as soon as practical

1
Posted by: Paul | 2006/04/04

complain on www hellopeter com

Reply to Paul