Question
Posted by: pickme | 2008/01/17

wants baby after abortion

I have been on the contraceptive injection for 7yrs and now i am planning to have a baby but nothing is happening. Do you have some advice that you can give me. i have been trying for almost 2yrs now. Anything i can use for this

Dear pickme

It is not unusual to have ovulatory dysfunction even after two years after stopping contraceptive injections. However in your situation I would strongly recommend that that you have some form of tubal evaluation tests done such as an x-ray (HSG or hysterosalpingoram) alternately you got to have the procedure called a laparoscopy which is even more diagnostically accurate although more invasive. If the fallopian tubes are patent, then a short cause of ovulation induction can be attempted using simple oral preparations such as (clomiphene citrate, clomid, fertimed, serophine etc.) This ovulation induction should be combined with careful ovulation monitoring using urine LH detections kits such as clear plan this will assist in now accurately timing intercourse, which obviously should be performed around the time of ovulation. At this stage I would also recommend that your partner has a spermiogram (semen analysis) done.

5
Posted by: wright | 2014/11/29

Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for over three years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 8 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com I copied the email and I sent him a mail he replied me and I told me all my sorrow is over, but after three years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Dahiru, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done, he then told me that I should wipe my tears with such comforting words he told me to buy some items that his going to use to cast the pregnancy spell I did and he made the spell for me and told me when next I meet with my husband I we conceive,at first I thought it was a scam but I just followed my inner mind and I sent the money for him to buy all the items after some months I went to check with my doctor and I was 4weeks pregnant, thanks to Dr Dahiru spell temple,I want to use this medium to tell everyone having similar problem. contact him via email: arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

Reply to wright
Posted by: Monic | 2014/05/29

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, i contacted him at this email; zogospellcasters@gmail.com , for him to help, then i told him our problem, he told me that i will either conceive in January 2013 or February 2013,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad i came to Dr zogo, Because he predictions put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done.

Reply to Monic
Posted by: Monic | 2014/05/29

Reply to Monic
Posted by: Monic | 2014/05/29

Reply to Monic
Posted by: Marz | 2008/08/13

How long should i wait to have sex again after abortion?

Marz

Reply to Marz