Question
Posted by: Mic | 2007/04/19

Wanting to fall pregnant

Hi, can anyone please help with an answer. I am currently trying to fall pregnant since September last year without success. Now I seem to have a problem in that my last period was in January 07 and am definately not pregnant, have done blood as well as home pregnancy tests. Is it possible to fall pregnant withouth having a menstrual period?

You need to find out why you have missed two periods. You could have a cyst or hormonal problem. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: H | 2007/04/20

What I did was, i went to my gynae and he gave me tablets to take to bring on my periods and then Clomid to assist with ovulation. You can take your temperature and jot it down, will make it easier to see when you ovulate because your temperature will drop. Then you also know when is the best time to have intercourse.
Hope this info helps you.

Reply to H
Posted by: Sama | 2007/04/19

I dont think you can fall pregnant without your periods, cause that what my doctor told, he said i should wait for my periods to come before trying to fall pregnant but i will suggest that you go your doctor ant tell him you want s to fall pregnant i guess he will give you the right answer.

Gud luck!

Reply to Sama