Posted by: SKYLER | 2013/02/05


what can I do to make my period stay away or delay it.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear Skyler,

You need to discuss this with your doctor. What is important is the reason you wish to make your period stay away.

If it is about not wanting to deal with the practical reality of your period because of the nature of your job (e.g. being a soldier and on deployment) or due to a sport you practice etc, there are certain contraceptives that result in you not having a period.

If it is that you are transgendered and identify as a man and do not wish to deal with having a period because it makes you feel uncomfortable and it goes against your sense of being a guy, then seeing a therapist who specialised in gender identity would be the place to start.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: popo | 2013/02/05

plz plz help hw can i make my manhood big and long plz help im loosing my girlfrng ur comment will be appreiated.thanks in advance

Reply to popo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.