Posted by: trace | 2008/07/08

wanting breast enlargements

i feel the need to go have my breasts enlarged. its my own personal choice and i have my own reasons. and at the age of 27 i think that i wont be growing anymore. LOL. but my question is, where do i start looking for a doctor and how safe is it really? can one still breast feed and are there any risks envolved?
please help change my life.

Dear Trace
Yes you can still breastfeed, they put the prosthesis behind the breast muscle. Best would be to ask your GP or the nearest hospital to find out which of the plastic surgeons in your area has done a lot of breast enlargements and who they would recommend. You can also see the surgeon and ask for a quotation before you finally decide who you want to use.
Risks would be the same risks for any big operation - see:

Posted by: rose | 2008/10/10

iam of 18 and i feel theneed to have my breasts enlarged.
is it possible without a surgery??
could you plzzzz suggest me the various ways of enlargement......
pleaseeeee help me
iam in need of it and change my life

Reply to rose
Posted by: rose | 2008/10/06

hey iam of 18 nd i feel the need to go have my breasts it possible with out a surgery??????
can u suggest the ways how could we enlarge without a surgery????
please help me

Reply to rose
Posted by: Murtle | 2008/07/08

In what area do you live

Reply to Murtle