Question
Posted by: fee | 2004/11/16

Want to tone muscles

I am female, 19 and I have been active all my life. Have competed in diving, cross country, karate and dancing for most of my life and I now work as a dancer. I work out twice a day, with stregth training for an hour and a half every second day. All other workouts are an hour of cardio and performances in the evenings which don't last long. Despite this, my body refuses to tone up. I am 5"2, I weigh 48kilos, I am fit and strong but I have no muscle tone! Could you suggest some cheap supplements or food I can take to help get nicely formed muscles. I am a vegetartian. I already take vegetarian protein powder in some rice milk after every workout- but it obviously hasn't helped.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Fee,

I'd be interested to see your strength training program as well as your cardio program and eating plan.

Please list them on a new listing and I'll look at them before I advise anything else.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist