Question
Posted by: Alice in wonderland | 2004/09/30

Want to switch from the pill to Injection

I would like to find out if it is ok to switch from the pill to the injection. And when would be the right time to switch. I am currently on the pill Yasmin. My problem is that I strugle to swallow the pill. I would also like to know if the 3month injection or the 2 month injection is beter. I would only like to have a baby in 3 years time. My other problem is that since ive been on the pill i have been putting on a lot of weight. Wil I put on weight on the injection?

Thanks and keep well

Some women do put on weight on the injections. The 2 or 3 months depends on you side effects sre similar but maybe less with the 2 month. You could go for the injection as you near the end of then active pills on a pack