Question
Posted by: Schnapps | 2003/01/15

WANT TO STOP SMOKING

I WANT TO STOP SMOKING CAN YOU TELL ME IF THERE'S ANY MEDICATION I CAN TAKE FOR THIS OTHER THAN PATCHES ETC.ALSO WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS

Schnapps, if the book doesn’t work, you will just have to wait a little longer for the new drug Zyban® to be launched in SA. You can have a look at their website at www.zyban.com. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Inquisitive | 2003/01/16

If you really want to quit smoking buy a book called
The Easy Way to Quit Smoking, by Alan Khan (I think thats how you spell his surname) You can get it at any good book store. I bought it a year ago and I havent smoked since, its absolutly brilliant. And there are no side effects!!

Good Luck

Reply to Inquisitive