Question
Posted by: How to handle rejection no 6865 | 2004/01/27

Want to smile again

Please see no 6865 for my question. Cleo you wanted to know in which town I live. It could be Cape Town or Paarl.

Cleo, I am getting more worried about the extent to which you are refusing to respond openly to anyone's messages, but instead working hard to get them to contact you directly, and pushing a specific unnamed organization. If that organization is as irresponsible and ignorant as the "drugawareness" site you also promote, I would advice people NOT to get involved with it at all. And while you're still very welcome to add your genuine comments to any questions that interest you, leo, I may have to look into checking on your identity and affiliations, and consider barring you from the site, if you continue to advertise unreliable resources.

2
Posted by: Cleo | 2004/01/29

Well, are you happy with the advice you received from all and sundry? Has it helped? Do you feel any better? Or would you still like the telephone number of someone in CT who can help you?

Reply to Cleo
Posted by: Cleo | 2004/01/27

Hi, tks for letting me know - can you let me have your email address - I can email you a telephone number plus more info before you (and others) think this is just a 'money making scheme' that I'm involved in - WHICH IT IS NOT! I'm just a caring compassionate being who wants to and knows how to get help on ANY and ALL matters OK?? PS Captured Angel hope you got this

Reply to Cleo