Posted by: Charles | 2008/10/18

Want to see doctor but embarrassed.

Hi! I would like to visit my doctor because I' ve found a lump in one of my testicles (I' m 26 and one of my testicles did not descend when I was a baby so I had an op to fix it back then, apparently it renders one more susceptible to testicular cancer) but I' m concerned because of something embarrassing that happens to me. I get an erection from the slightest stimulation - sometimes all I have to do is to take my pants off and my penis becomes hard  it just happens, even if the situation is totally non-sexual. As I' m a man and my doctor is one too, I' m really worried about the embarrassment. I would like to know whether what happens to me happens to others and what I should say to the doctor. Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Charles<br><br>Thank you for visiting<br><br>You will have to set your embarresment aside and consult a urologist as soon as possible.<br><br>Kind regards<br><br><br><br><br><br>Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.