Question
Posted by: depressed | 2004/12/18

Want to know how many tablets are considered an overdose

I am extremely depressed. I have considered takingan overdose, but am too scared to, in case it doesn't work. I am now too scared to have too many tablets in the house at once. How many tablets are considered a lethal overdose?
Can you overdose on Effexor, Imovane and painkillers

Depressed, I suppose if you take enough of anything it can become lethal. The solution here is not to limit the amount of tablets in your house, it is to see a psychiatrist ASAP. You’ll be surprised at how quickly they can make you feel better, so please make a plan as soon as you get this reply. Good luck.