Question
Posted by: alleycat | 2004/10/08

want to know about the pill....

how hard is it to get onto the pill?

Should be easy. Phone a family planning clinic and go for a consultation

2
Posted by: Jacky | 2004/10/08

Hi, I'm also on Nordette. I go for a pap smear every year and then get my supply for the year. As Ellie mentioned its for free (not the smear though). I think it's best to go to a doc for the first round, just in case there are things that could influence the type of pill you can use, and to get a check up before you start it.

Reply to Jacky
Posted by: Ellie | 2004/10/08

Hi alleycat,
I was on the pill (Nordette) for 7 years. It was not hard at all. You just go to your local clinic speak to the nurses and they will provide with with more detail and the pill. Usually they advise you to start the pill while your on your cycle. It is also free, so you dont have to worry about any payments. Just be prepared to wait in a que for a while, unless you go early.

Reply to Ellie