Posted by: MEME | 2009/03/25

Want to know about my boyfriend

My man lives in Jhb and he told me that he loves me but he never phones me he never came back to see me. We got a child together and the child loves the father. And when the father phones the child thats when he will decide to talk to me and tell me he still wants me and that we are still an item. So i do' nt know what to think or do. Must i just carry on the way things are now or just brake it off with the guy.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Long-distance relationships are never easy, but it sounds, from your descriptio, that he has already broken off the relationship with you, and only keeps contact with the child. Ask him specifically about this, and to explain why he never calls you or visits.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: leeloo | 2009/03/26

kelly is right. you need to realize that you are deserving of love and respect as is your child - as are all of us. let the child and father bond. be strong, live your life, love your life and let him go. as long as you keep the relationship positive for your kiddie as this will be a lifelong relationship. you deserve the love of a real man. x

Reply to leeloo
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/03/25

Doesn' t seem like there' s anything to break off...
Count your blessings , live your life, look after yourself and your child and be happy.

Reply to Kelly

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.