Question
Posted by: TANJA | 2008/01/18

WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY

HI
I AM 34 YEARS OLD AND HAD A LAPROSCOPIC STERILIZATION 6 YEARS AGO, MY TUBES WHERE TIED UP ... I NOW WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY AND HEARD THAT I COULD GO FOR ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION, IS THIS POSSIBLE AND DOES THE MEDICAL AID PAY FOR THIS, IF NOT WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES AND COSTS INVOLVED?

A reversal would have a success rate of about 30%. This is your first option.

1

I also had a sterilisation done 8 years ago.I want a reversal to. I did some home work on this. The price for reversals are less than insemination. Reversals Differ from price, between R 15 000 - R 28 000. And I know of alot of woman that fell pregnant after the reversal. Good Luck.