Question
Posted by: Fear | 2005/12/06

Want to have a child

Hi There,
My hubby and I are + and would like to have a child. We tried Vitalab but they refused to help us with artificial insermination because of our status. Does anyone know A Doctor/ Gynae who can help us.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Fear!

Although I can understand the lab's reluctance to help you, I believe that you must have thought the matter through carefully and that, as two responsible adults, it is your inalianable right to have a child. Consider legal action if you have the energy!

That said, I am not sure of which other companies you could contact. Anybody else with ideas?

Stay well!
Laurent

1
Posted by: PKN | 2005/12/12

Hi there,

Why not do it the natural way, especially on your ovulalation days and get medicine so that the baby comes clean

Reply to PKN