Posted by: Fear | 2005/12/06

Want to have a child

Hi There,
My hubby and I are + and would like to have a child. We tried Vitalab but they refused to help us with artificial insermination because of our status. Does anyone know A Doctor/ Gynae who can help us.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Hi Fear!

Although I can understand the lab's reluctance to help you, I believe that you must have thought the matter through carefully and that, as two responsible adults, it is your inalianable right to have a child. Consider legal action if you have the energy!

That said, I am not sure of which other companies you could contact. Anybody else with ideas?

Stay well!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: PKN | 2005/12/12

Hi there,

Why not do it the natural way, especially on your ovulalation days and get medicine so that the baby comes clean

Reply to PKN

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.