Question
Posted by: lily | 2008/07/28

want to have a baby

Hi I want to have a baby done all the necessary test hubby and I but still waiting to fall pregnant. Now i went back on nordette after 10 years, want to try it for 3 months,pls help desperate, i have 1 daughter also had 3 miscarriage. Doctor B.N. Naidoo is my gynae.

many thanks
lily

Dear Lily

My suggestion is for you to go back to your gynaecologist and discuss the concerns that you are still waiting to fall pregnant without any success. If all the tests are done namely, the fallopian tubes are patent and that has been tested with either an hSG or a laparoscopy and your husband’s sperms are all normal as well your hormonal profiles are normal then generally you should have a good chance of falling pregnant. If however you have been trying for a considerable amount of time then I would suggest that either your gynaecologist treat you or refer you to a fertility clinic were assisted reproductive techniques could be used to assist you in falling pregnant. The assisted reproductive techniques would either be intrauterine insemination or in vitro fertilization.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/04

I haven't taken birth control pills in my life age of 30 never seen gyane trying to fall pregnant No luck is there a problem any advice please help thank you

Posted by: NGWANA | 2008/08/19

Im biopolar and taking lamictin, Aropax Cr could it be that the medication has anything to do with me not conceiving? I have been on medication for almost 2 Years now

Reply to NGWANA
Posted by: Rara | 2008/07/31

I had a TOP in 2003 and now i am trying and not falling pregnant. could this be why?

Reply to Rara