Question
Posted by: Nicola | 2005/06/30

Want to go back on injection, problems with the Pill

Hi All

Hope you can give me some advice. I was on the injection for 2 years and the went on the Pill (Minerva) Well I decided to go back on the injection as the Pill just doesn't seem to be agreeing with me. I get the worst headaches when I'm on my period. So my questions are: Is it advisable to go back on the injection. If so when should I go for the injection? Should I finish this pack as I'm on my period now?

Thank you.

If you had no problems with the injection, it is fine to go back on it. If you are planning a preganncy soon it may not be a good idea, as there is a long delay in return to fertility though. Have the injection when you have finished your current packet of pills if that is what you decide..

2
Posted by: pol | 2005/07/01

I agree with Moi, i changed pills a long time ago and the one im on now totally agrees with me.

Reply to pol
Posted by: Moi | 2005/06/30

Why dont you ask your gynae to put you on another type of pill? rather try another make before going back on the injection

Reply to Moi