Posted by: Sexy | 2007/08/01


I would like to know what I can do to fall pregnant as my fiancé had a vasectamy. This was reversed but no luck. Could you please let me know what options I have.

I am desperate.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Sexy

I would suggest that he has a testes biopsy or testicular aspiration done and if sperm are obtained they should be frozen for future use. Thereafter you should enter into an IVF/ICSI program(micro-injection).

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Dalila | 2007/08/03

Maybe see a Fertility Expert. Maybe they can do an IVF by taking the sperm directly from the testicle.

Good Luck Man ... Hope all goes well for you.

Reply to Dalila
Posted by: flor | 2007/08/02

get somebody else to make you fall pregnant

Reply to flor

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.