Question
Posted by: Dolly | 2007/05/29

Want to get pregnant

I want to get pregnant but my boyfriend had the operation, so he can't get me pregnant. What other alternatives do we have to become pregnant and what is the cost more less.

From desperate

You could have the vasectomy reversed, but the success rate is not very good. the other option is ICSI, where sperm are extracted directly from the testis and then injected into your eggs. This would cost about R15 000 - R20 000

Senta please post your question seperately.

1
Posted by: senta | 2007/05/30

hi i am 26 yrs lady iam living with HIV SO MY PROBLEM IS I WANT A BABY, EVEN MY HUSBAND IS HIVI I JUST WANT TO KNOW GORE IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A BABY ,I NOT NO THE ARV BCS MY CD4 COUNT ARE STILL STRONG

Reply to senta