Question
Posted by: Gain | 2004/10/27

Want to gain weight

I always hear people talking about loosing weight. Is there anything I can do in order to gain weight(Least 10 KG). Do I need special diet. I always make sure that I eat healthy food.

Please help

Dear Gain
Gaining weight is just as problematic as trying to lose it. Basically individuals who struggle to gain weight do not ingest sufficient energy for the high demands of their Basic metabolic rate and/or physical activity. I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles. Fresenius Kabi have a supplement called Fresubin (with or without fibre) that can assist with this problem. Phone Magda on (011) 203-2000 or 083-603-2231 and ask her about this and other Nutritional Supplements.