Posted by: XXX | 2012/05/21

Want to fall Pregnant QUick

my husband and I are ready to have children. We have been trying for a few months and i left the pill last year.
Please advise. I dont want to waot a year before i realise i have a problem.

the gynae found a cyst in my ovary two years ago. it is still there but he says there isnt a need to have it removed until we try for a year and realise it isnt working.

WHat shouldi do i dont want to wait!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear XXX

The best method here is to start with ovulation monitoring using the urine LH ovulation testing kits and to time intercourse according to these testers. At this stage it may also be very valuable to have a sperm analysis done and this can be arranged with any large laboratory group or fertility unit. Should no conception occur after 3-4 months using this method then I would recommend that you see a fertility specialist or your gynecologist for a full and thorough investigations.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.