Question
Posted by: Jan | 2005/01/10

Want to fall pregnant - Pregnol

I have been trying tofall pregnant for almost a year now.

My first pregnancy was very easy, I was pregnant within 2 weeks. I really don't want the gap between my first little bundle and the second one to be too big.

I have however had a rough year where I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder. I was put on Aropax and have been on it for about 8 months now.

I have recently heard of a drug called Pregnol. Is this advisable? I have been told that you can buy it over the counter at some pharmacies and that you just have to inject yourself.

Please help

Your depression has probably had an effect on the chnaces of falling pregnant. Fertility drugs are not available over the counter as they have side effects.