Question
Posted by: cargo | 2003/02/03

want to fall pregnanct

me and my wife have decided we want to have a baby,what type of food,medicine can you suggest for us to take so that we can fall pregnant fast.and she was using contraceptives (depo) so i understand that it is difficult to fall pregnant if she was using that type of contraceptives.please help

Cargo, on average it takes young couples 13,5 – 15 months to fall pregnant. If you are over 40 it will take twice as long. There is no specific thing you need to do, but a healthy balanced lifestyle is always a good thing. I wrote something called “making babies” a while ago and if you want a copy, you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.