Question
Posted by: bagobones | 2004/10/17

want to build body

i am in my forties and am fit. I want to do bodybuilding and have the will and ability. Where do I get a personal trainer (In Midrand area) to assist me occasionally at 5am at the gym. I am prepared to pay. What supplements must I use. I weigh 90kg at 1.86m

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Bagobones,

Contact your nearest Virgin Active gym-there are Personal Trainers at all VA's and they can advise you on all your questions.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

5
Posted by: Sizz | 2004/10/25

What do I have to do if I'd like to gain muscle ?

Reply to Sizz
Posted by: Sizz | 2004/10/25

Reply to Sizz
Posted by: Sizz | 2004/10/25

What do I have to do if I'd like t ogain muscle

Reply to Sizz
Posted by: Craig | 2004/10/19

Hi Tony

Which USN supplement? And what is Biotest?

Reply to Craig
Posted by: tony | 2004/10/17

With personal trainers you have to shop around! is there a gym near you? that would be the first place to look for a trainer, as for supplements in depends on you. I also had the same prob about choosing the right stuff but now i have settled with 2 brands which work well together. USN and Biotest are great. Since you want to build muscle, protein shakes would be advisable and other hardcore stuff depends on you... Tribex is also great for muscle growth.

Reply to tony