Question
Posted by: Confused | 2002/12/17

Want to be safe!!

Dear Doc
I am getting married in a few weeks time. I am Triphasil at the moment. Me and my future husband doesn't want children!! Is it necessary for us to take ANY EXTRA precautions (like condoms) during a specific time in my period?? I am so scared of any "accidents" that I am affraid I won't enjoy sex.. All I basically wants to know is: it is safe enough to have unprotected sex AT ALL TIMES while I am on the pill?? Please help me
Thank you!!

Confused, if you take your pill every day there is absolutely no reason to take any extra precautions. Go ahead and enjoy being married. Good luck.