Question
Posted by: 2small | 2004/11/01

Want Bigger Breasts

Hi Doc,

I really want bigger breasts, am currently 34b, want a 34cc at least. What is the general cost of this?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear 2small,

The procedure is under R20 000.00, and depends on your surgeon, the type of prosthesis, the facility where the procedure is done, and the type of anaesthetic.

11
Posted by: Jason | 2004/11/05

Meet up with my wife, she wants smaller boobs, maybe we could cut a deal !!!

Dont go bigger girl ...... like they say more that a mouth full is a waste

Reply to Jason
Posted by: shel | 2004/11/03

i went to the femina clinic in pretoria. it's really nice there. it's just for women..
dr jc fouche-012 325-1212

Reply to shel
Posted by: Boobman | 2004/11/03

2small, I appreciate the fact that you have made up your mind. And I know that you are doing this for YOURSELF.

Yes, I do prefer smaller boobs. I find them incredibly sexy.

Just let me wish you everything of the best. I hope it all works out for you and that you will not be disappointed with the outcome.

Reply to Boobman
Posted by: 2small | 2004/11/03

Thanks Shel, where did you go?

Reply to 2small
Posted by: shel | 2004/11/02

hey there. got mine done about a year ago. cost me R16000. was the best decision i ever made. good luck!!

Reply to shel
Posted by: 2small | 2004/11/02

While I apreciate your obvious love of small breasts, I really would like bigger ones, i have a small shapely body and work out a lot. No men have complained about my breasts. But let me repeat: I do not want to do this for any mans benifit!

34CC isn't that big anyhow, i think that is the perfect size.

Reply to 2small
Posted by: Boobman | 2004/11/02

Has anybody ever told you that you have funny little breasts? Has any man ever laughed at your breasts? I bet not. I bet they are beautiful exactly as they are.

I bet that your body is really attractive exactly as you are. Bigger boobs is not going to enhance your figure. It's not going to make your hips shapelier. It's not going to make your bum smaller or shaplier or whatever you are hoping for.

Small breasts, just a handful, are so so sexy.

Reply to Boobman
Posted by: 2small | 2004/11/02

I think that they will be beautifull, and fulfill my desire to have a great looking body. The pain is not that extreme and passes, the expense I can get over. But what I cant get over is my funny little breasts. I want to be cofident with my body.

Reply to 2small
Posted by: Boobman | 2004/11/02

Apart from pain and discomfort and expense, what are the bigger boobs going to achieve?

Reply to Boobman
Posted by: 2small | 2004/11/02

Thanks for your opinion, but I have made up my mind. I dont like my breasts as they are, and by augmenting them, I will be satisfying myself, and not a guy.

Reply to 2small
Posted by: Boobman | 2004/11/02

No, please don't dabble with that. Your boobs are sexy as they are. I don't know why women want bigger boobs.

I think you should leave them as they are. They're sexy exactly as they are.

Reply to Boobman