Posted by: Diza | 2008/11/07

Want baby

Goodday. I' ve being to impregnate my girlfriend for the past 12 months but not succeded. I would like to know what might be the problem and i am 30 years old and my girlfriend is 20 years old. When we are having sex my sperms always comes out from her vigina.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Diza

You need to see a Gynaecologist so that he can ascertain as to why it’s taking you so long to conceive. The problems can generally be divided into male factors and female factors. Male factors would require a sperm test to be done, to assess the quantity, quality and motility of the sperm. Your partner would require a pelvic ultrasound, some blood tests to see if ovulation is taking place and patency of the fallopian tubes.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.