Question
Posted by: Angel | 2004/01/16

want a boy

My husband an I have decided that it is time for our second one. But we would really like to have a boy. As we already have a little girl.

I know you have mentioned this before, but can you please tell me when is the best time after my periods to concive a boy. What else can we also do? Please give me some suggestions.

Angel

Please check the archives under gender. Essentially though there is no way of guaranteeing the sex of the baby.

2
Posted by: sam | 2004/01/16

do a search on google.com for "conceive" + "boy" - there are lots of receipes and things to try, but of course nothing is guaranteed. If you do a number of things, it can increase your chances of having your chosen sex to 70% (as opposed to 50%)

GOOD LUCK

Reply to sam
Posted by: Norma | 2004/01/16

Hi Angel,

I'm 12weeks pregnant and the family really want a boy, as there is already 3 girls, but I suppose this is something you cant choose, just be happy with what ever God gives you and even more happier if the baby is healthy.

Good luck and I hope you will have a boy.

Reply to Norma