Question
Posted by: Rhane | 2007/05/28

want a baby?

I have been without the pill for the last three months. The 1st month after I stopped using the pill my period was normal. The second month, it was +/- 2weeks late. I'm in the 3rd month now, and still did not get my peroid. I had a pregnancy test done, but negative. When should I consult a doctor? My husband and I really want to be pregnant! Or how could I enhance my chances of falling pregnant?

Your cycle should have normalised. See your gynaecologist to check if there is a problem.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2007/05/28

it could take up to a year to work the pill out of your system. a healthy couple that have sex 3 times a week and has never been on contraception have a 20% chance each month of falling pregnant. just enjoy and most of all be patient! it's not that easy to have a baby

Reply to Nix