Question
Posted by: Desperate Help!! | 2007/05/16

Want a Baby

I have been experiencing problems with my periods that I go to my gynea regurlarly to receive provera pills so I can menstruate. Recently Ive done a Hssd/x-ray to have my womb checked and it was discovered that my tubes are completely blocked that Im also unable to ovulate. I want to have babies so badly that Im thinking of going for an IVF. Will this help me though or will I remain childless for the rest of my life. Im only 26years old. Please help!!! Is the any hope for me out there???

Dear Desperate Help

Certainly the option of IVF is the best one in your case since there is not only a tubal factor but ovulatory dysfunction as well.