Question
Posted by: worried | 2007/03/13

want a baby

I have a baby, of 2 years, and had no problem with conception.
However, I can not seem to get pregnang again. I am not on any medication what so ever, and I have not used any medication from last year August. Is it that im infertile? I did see my docter, and on the sonar, they could not detect anything wrong,

Dear worried

It is as yet too early to consider a fertility problem. It should be at least nine months to one year after stopping all medication and failing which investigation for fertility should be considered. However, in the interim I could recommend the use of ovulation monitoring kits and timed intercourse to speed up the process.

1
Posted by: sam | 2007/03/13

ask for your doctor to do some blood tests - you may have a simple hormonal imbalance

Reply to sam