Posted by: want 2 know | 2008/07/07

want 2 know

hi there

i've got a terrible flu but i'm using flusinS and a cough but i'm using vicks honey & ginger cough syrup i'm 7 weeks preggies iwould like to know is ot safe , please assist me .

many thanx.

The Flusin is not a good idea. There is no literature to suggest that Vicks cough syrup is a problem, but it is generally a good idea to avoid medications in the first trimester.

Posted by: nessa | 2008/07/09

but i did ask the person at the chemist is it safe for me , thats why i bought it but its fine know because i went to my doc. last night and everything is 100%.

thanx u guys.

Reply to nessa
Posted by: reddy001 | 2008/07/08

sweety u should have checked if it was safe first before using it! it is def not safe! i would suggest visitng your GP or gynea.

Reply to reddy001
Posted by: Nix | 2008/07/08

No it is not safe.

Reply to Nix